Cerevo (Consumer Electronics REVOlution) was founded with the aim to constantly provide innovative products and solutions to transform people’s lives.
Today many home devices now have means to connect to the Internet, but most are just extensions of existing products. Cerevo seeks to expand and innovative further by creating IoT devices that follow its “Global Niche” concept.
Cerevo Inc. (Japan HQ) Cerevo USA LLC (USA branch)
Osamu OgasaharaKenichi Matsumoto
Planning, manufacturing and sales of connected hardware
Contract development of connected hardware
Hardware start-up assistance
– Cerevo Inc. was founded in Tokyo, Japan
– Released its first product, CEREVO CAM
– Opened US branch office, Cerevo USA LLC, and started selling products internationally
– Released PC-less live streaming device, LiveShell
– Launch of LiveShell in the US and EU.
– Supported DMM.make AKIBA launch, moved to DMM.make AKIBA, greatly increasing R&D resources
– Opened Hong Kong branch office, Cerevo HK Limited
– LiveWedge, BlueNinja, Hackey, cloudiss, LiveShell 2, SNOW-1 released
– ORBITREC, RIDE-1, Listnr, LiveShell X, and DOMINATOR released
– Total number of the countries Cerevo products can be purchased in reached 50
– Released automatic home projection robot, Tipron
Cerevo USA LLC.
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052-7604.
4F Yushima Building, 3-14-9 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0034, Japan.