- Company Name
- Cerevo Inc. (Japan HQ)
Cerevo USA LLC (USA branch)
- President, CEO
- Takuma Iwasa
- Corporate Officers
- Osamu Ogasahara
- Business Outline
- Planning, manufacturing and sales of connected hardware
- Contract development of connected hardware
- Hardware start-up assistance
- May 2008 – Cerevo Inc. was founded in Tokyo, Japan
- December 2009 – Released its first product, CEREVO CAM
- February 2012 – Opened US branch office, Cerevo USA LLC, and started selling products internationally
- November 2011 – Released PC-less live streaming device, LiveShell
- 2012 – Launch of LiveShell in the US and EU.
- November 2014 – Supported DMM.make AKIBA launch, moved to DMM.make AKIBA, greatly increasing R&D resources
- March 2015 – Opened Hong Kong branch office, Cerevo HK Limited
- 2015 – LiveWedge, BlueNinja, Hackey, cloudiss, LiveShell 2, SNOW-1 released
- 2016 – ORBITREC, RIDE-1, Listnr, LiveShell X, and DOMINATOR released
- March 2016 – Total number of the countries Cerevo products can be purchased in reached 50
- December 2016 – Released automatic home projection robot, Tipron
Cerevo USA LLC.
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052-7604.
4F Yushima Building, 3-14-9 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0034, Japan.