- Company Name
- Cerevo Inc. (Japan HQ)
Cerevo USA LLC (USA branch)
- Kazumichi Aoki
- Board Members
Procurement & Production Management
External Board Member
- Approx 45
- Business Outline
- Planning, manufacturing and sales of connected hardware
- Contract development of connected hardware
- Hardware start-up assistance
- May 2008Cerevo Inc. was founded in Tokyo, Japan
- December 2009Released its first product, CEREVO CAM
- February 2012Opened US branch office, Cerevo USA LLC, and started selling products internationally
- November 2011Released PC-less live streaming device, LiveShell
- 2012Launch of LiveShell in the US and EU.
- November 2014Supported DMM.make AKIBA launch, moved to DMM.make AKIBA, greatly increasing R&D resources
- March 2015Opened Hong Kong branch office, Cerevo HK Limited
- 2015LiveWedge, BlueNinja, Hackey, cloudiss, LiveShell 2, SNOW-1 released
- 2016ORBITREC, RIDE-1, Listnr, LiveShell X, and DOMINATOR released
- March 2016Total number of the countries Cerevo products can be purchased in reached 50
- December 2016Released automatic home projection robot, Tipron
- March 2017Total number of the countries Cerevo products can be purchased in reached 60
- January 2018Total number of the countries Cerevo products can be purchased in reached 70
- April 2018Sold its subsidiary to Panasonic
Cerevo USA LLC.
8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052-7604.
4F Yushima Building, 3-14-9 Yushima, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0034, Japan.